H.G. Wells’ 75th Anniversary (Manuscript Box)
H.G. Wells was a science fiction pioneer whose visions for our future have greatly impacted our modern world. His first novel, The Time Machine (1895), was an instant success, as were those that followed. As a celebration of Wells’ life and legacy, we are honoured to reproduce his handwritten The Time Machine manuscript for this Special Edition manuscript box.
- Deep enough to hold approximately 250 standard sheets of paper
- Folds flat when not in use
- 100% recycled binder boards
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed
- Decorative printed cover paper