Effective and last updated: 09 may, 2014.
1) Information Collected
We collect the following information from you:
- When you order from us, we will need your name, email address, registered cardholder address and delivery address (if different). This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status. We also ask for a telephone number, which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. For some international deliveries this number may be given to couriers.
- Information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms such as Google analytics. (“DoubleClick: We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.”)
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will ask you for your email address so we can contact you with any relevant Product or special promotions.
Except as stated herein, Paperblanks® will not share your Personal Information with any unaffiliated third party without your prior consent or unless required to do so by law or legal process.
Any Personal Information you make available to Paperblanks® is done voluntarily, with your knowledge and consent when ordering products or registering for services from Paperblanks®. We will request from you information that is mandatory (required by us to fulfil your order and meet our legal obligations) and non-mandatory (which you can give to us if you choose); if you choose not to provide the mandatory information requested then Paperblanks® may not be able to respond to your request or activate your option choices.
2) How We Use Your Information
The Site only uses your personal information for the original purposes it was given.
We will use this information:
- for marketing research purposes relating to Paperblanks® business and satisfaction surveys;
- to customise, analyse and improve our products, services, technologies, communications, and relationship with you;
- to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- to protect the security or integrity of our Website, our business, or our products or services.
- your Personal Information may also be used to provide you with other services you may have requested.
Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection, unless required by law.
Further, the Site reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to track usage, analyse data such as the source address that a page request is coming from, the date and time of the page request, the referring Website (if any) and other parameters in the URL. This is collected in order to better understand our Web site usage, and enhance the performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site. We may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyse data; provide search results and links; and assist in fulfilling your orders.
The Site may disclose Contact Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
3) Browsing Data
These data are not circulated, but are used for the sole purposes of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the websites and to control their correct operation, and are kept for the times defined by legal regulations on the subject. The data could, however, be used for checking liability in the event of cases of computer crimes involving website damage.
4) Data Controller and Data Processing Manager
Data processing will be carried out by employees or staff of the company or the processing management company, working in the sphere of their companies, as processing officers.
5) How We Protect Your Information/Security
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. However, these measures, standing alone, may not be sufficient to guaranty the security of your Personal Information. It is your responsibility to safeguard your passwords and to guard against unauthorised access to your computer. In the absence of negligence on our part, we shall not be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any Personal Information you provide to us via the Website or when ordering from Paperblanks® through Customer Service.
Paperblanks® welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send your enquiries to privacyPB@paperblanks.com.
6) Users Rights
Users are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence of their data at any time and to be informed of their content and source, the processing purposes and methods, and - in the event of processing with electronic tools - the applied processing logic, checking the accuracy of their data or requesting corrections and updates. If you request disclosure, correction, deletion or that Paperblanks® stop using your Personal Information, Paperblanks® will deal with such requests in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Please send your enquiries to privacyPB@paperblanks.com.
The deletion of your Personal Information or a request for Paperblanks® to stop using it will result in the cancellation of your registration.
7) Disclaimer to Security
8) Notification of Changes
9) Contact Information
10) iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.