Paperblanks® is a registered trademark of Hartley & Marks Publishers Ltd. which is a limited company registered in Ireland. Registered number: 384702. Registered office: Ground Floor, Beaux Lane House, Lower Mercer Street, Dublin, Ireland.
German VAT number: DE814080349
The Terms and Conditions below refer to the contract of sale between the purchaser who buys through our online store and www.paperblanks.com. We maintain this Website for your use; please feel free to browse this site. This page (together with the documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the Products listed on our website www.paperblanks.com (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Product from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Paperblanks® may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this posting, with the revised Terms taking effect for all Users as of the date stated on the posting. Consequently, Users should consult the Terms regularly.
- 1. Use of Materials on this Website
Paperblanks® has created this Website to provide information about its company and products for Users’ personal use. Users may download one computer copy or print one copy of the material on this Website for their own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided that proprietary notices, in particular, intellectual property notices such as copyright and /or trademark are preserved intact and are not modified, deleted or changed.
Unless otherwise stated, Users should assume that everything they see or read on the Web Site (such as images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, written and other materials) ("Paperblanks® Material") is protected by legislation such as copyright, design and trademark legislation and under international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide.
Users are not authorised to sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, report or otherwise prepare derivative or second hand works based on or use any Paperblanks® Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Furthermore, Paperblanks® Material may not be displayed or communicated on any other website, in a networked computer environment or other digital support for any purpose whatsoever.
Paperblanks® does not authorise linking to its Web Site from a third party web site without its prior written authorisation.
- 2. Electronic Communications
Visiting www.paperblanks.com or sending emails to Paperblanks® or Hartley & Marks Group constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement where communications should be in writing.
- 3. Ordering with us
By placing an order through our site, you acknowledge that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and
(b) You are at least 18 years old.
After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. No offer submitted by you for the purchase of Product shall be accepted until we have confirmed receipt and acceptance of the offer by email. Acceptance is deemed effective upon us sending the email (the Order Confirmation). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Product(s) whose acceptance we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Product which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Product has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
- 4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Product will be our quoted price.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders where we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
- The price of the Product is inclusive of VAT. We are a customer-facing retail channel. Any prospective customers who are VAT registered should contact our customer service team at 00800 3333 8005.
- You will be liable to pay delivery charges on products ordered, which will vary depending on your location and the value of your order. Please refer to the delivery section for a list of delivery charges.
- All charges must be paid prior to delivery. Legal ownership of the Goods remains ours until full payment has been received by us.
- 5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Your order will usually be dispatched and delivered within the time specified at the time and date of purchase unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- 6. OUR RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
If you are unhappy with any Product you have purchased from us:
- Simply return it to us in its original condition with your Order Reference Number within 15 days of delivery and we will issue a refund for the price of the item. Please note delivery charges will not be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please print your return confirmation email and include that with your parcel. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting. All return packages must be prepaid and insured. For your own protection, please do not mail any packages C.O.D. as they will not be accepted.
- Website orders cannot be returned to any retail store stocking Paperblanks® products.
- When you return a Product to us:
If you have returned the Product to us before the expiry of 15 days following the date of dispatch/delivery, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible. The refund will be for the price of the Product. In this instance, only if we have dispatched a faulty or incorrect item to you, will your refund include the price of the Product and the original delivery charge incurred in sending it to you.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method as you originally used to pay for your purchase.
- 7. IMPORT DUTY
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- 8. OUR LIABILITY
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which Product of this kind are commonly supplied.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
(a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage including but not limited to:
(a) loss of income or revenue
(b) loss of business
(c) loss of profits or contracts
(d) loss of anticipated savings
(e) loss of data and/or
(f) waste of management or office time however arising, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
Any exclusions of liability in these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- 9. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- 10. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
(a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
(b) Civil commotion, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
(c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
(d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
(e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
(f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- 11. WAIVER
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- 12. SEVERABILITY
If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 13. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Product from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Product).
- 14. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While every effort is made to ensure that information contained on this site is correct, Paperblanks makes no warranty express or implied as to the nature or accuracy of any such material to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- 15. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Product through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by German law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
- 16. VOUCHER CODES
a) Limit one promotional voucher per person, per offer and one promotional voucher per order.
b) This promotional voucher may only be redeemed at www.paperblanks.com.
c) Please note that a minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing.
d) Promotional vouchers cannot be used retroactively, i.e. applied to orders already placed with us.
e) Please refer to your promotional voucher for the expiry date and any additional offer restrictions.
f) Certain products may be exempt from promotional offers.
g) Paperblanks® reserves the right to cancel online vouchers at any time.
- 18. PRODUCT REVIEW AND RATINGS - CONDITIONS OF USE
We understand that when shopping, customers like to read what other people think.
To ensure reviews are as helpful as possible, please note that we will not post any that contain:
- Content not specific to the item being reviewed
- Reviews submitted by, or on behalf of, other companies or websites
- Reviews that are not your own work or have been previously published elsewhere
- Information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, Hartley & Marks employees or phone numbers
- Content that may reasonably be considered to be defamatory or offensive
- Content that violates any law, ordinance or regulation
- Negative remarks directed at other reviewers
- 19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us, relating to the subject matter of any Contract.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, (and the documents referred to in it), neither of us relies on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (Representation) of any person (whether a party to that Contract or not) other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- Each of us agrees that the only rights and remedies available to us arising out of or in connection with a Representation shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- 20. Promotional Discount Codes
- From time to time we may offer promotional discount codes that may apply to any, or to specific, purchases made though this Website. These are limited time offers. Hartley & Marks Publishers Ltd reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Promotional codes may be used only towards the purchase of qualifying items listed on the Website. Rules of use related to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- The expiry date of the offer period for each promotional code will be clearly shown in Hartley & Marks Publishers Ltd. communication (including website, email, posts on social networks and print material) accompanying the promotional code. After the expiry date the promotional code is no longer valid.
- The promotion code may not be combined with other offers and cannot be added after an order has been placed. A promotional code cannot be redeemed for cash, store credit or a gift certificate.
- If you have been given a personal promotional discount code, it can only be used by you on your own account for the purpose for which it was issued.
- You are responsible to look after your personal promotional code. We are not obligated to provide you with a replacement if the code is abused, lost or used by someone else. If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider an abuse of the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the promotional code at any time and without advance notice.
- If the total cost of the items you are purchasing is more than the amount of the promotion, you will need to use one of the accepted payment methods to cover the remaining balance.
- Brand or product category exclusions may also apply. You will be notified if the promotional code cannot be used with certain brands or product categories in your basket before you complete your purchase.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using a promotional code, the value of the promotion will not be returned to you.
- If you have any enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.